- Management for 32 time zones
- Flexible assignment of authorisations to devices and transponders
- Group and area authorisations facilitate management
- Locking plan in Excel format
- Time-limited access authorisations for different persons (e.g., cleaning companies, visitors, etc.)
- Extensive analysis of ingress events
- Modular software design
ELS® Software – Standard Module
Depending on the version (S, M, L, XL), this includes between 25 devices/100 transponders, and 9,500 devices/32,000 transponders. Other configurations on request. The standard module forms the basis required for all other modules.
ELS® Software – Tenant Module
Lets you install up to 10 tenants. All managed devices and locking media can be assigned to the available tenants. Extensions are possible.
ELS® Software – Client-Server Module
A multi-user version is also available. Multiple users can then simultaneously manage the ELS® software. The basic module includes five client licenses. Extensions by 1 client license possible.
ELS® Software – Online Module
The module extends the system to the networked version. The number of transponders/ID senders and terminals is defined by the ELS® Standard Module.
ELS® software - Smart Transponder Module
Central programming and management via PC-attached desktop readers or wall terminals. Authorisations are written to the transponder in each case.