- EasyFlex booklet comprising:
5 standard transponders, also known as tags – electronic key – with high AES 128 bit encoding protection.
5 transponder management cards – Every transponder management card is assigned to exactly one transponder by UID. The respective transponder can be created or deleted at the ENIQ® Pro cylinder with the transponder management card (in conjunction with the master card). The transponder does not even have to be on hand for this e.g. if it has been lost and needs to be deleted. The transponder management card itself is not authorised for locking and can only display the status of the respective transponder (authorised for locking, not authorised for locking) if it is presented without previous master card command.
- ENiQ® Pro cylinder - readable on one side from outside/inside 30/30 mm to 80/80 mm, stainless steel - highest cylinder protection classes. Tested to VdS BZ+ and SKG ***, T90, IP65 and the electronic knob even IP66 (gen. technical data ENiQ Pro).
- Master card - the master card is the control card for our devices and orders e.g. the electronic knob to couple (connect) with the cylinder. Other commands include the creation of locking media, the deletion of locking media, the deletion of all locking media and the adjustment of the coupling time during which the knob can be turned to open the door.
- Knob tool – for attachment of the electronic knob to the cylinder. Is also required to replace the battery in the knob (only approx. every 3 years)
- Torx screwdriver – for attachment of the mechanical inner knob.
- ENiQ® Pro device information – instructions on installing the cylinder, instructions for care and about hazards.
The EasyFlex system can also be used on an ENiQ® Guardian, ENiQ® Guardian S and ENiQ® AccessManager.
Can be expanded at any time by a booklet with 5 standard transponders each (max. 5,000 transponders) and 5 matching transponder management cards.
Later expansion with ENIQ® Access Management software possible.