- No expensive replacement of locking systems if keys are lost
- Time-limited access authorisations for different persons people (e.g., cleaning companies, visitors, etc.)
- Free definition of time zones, holidays, public holiday calendar, automatic summer time/winter time changeover
- Traceability of access events by event memory
- Combinations with mechanical DOM locking systems via ClipTag
- LED ring for visual signalling of (un)authorised ingress, system messages, etc.
- Simple programming via master card or PC software
- Compatible with time management, canteen billing and other external systems
- Access control and a variety of special functions (e.g., 2-pairs-of-eyes principle) integrated as standard
- 50,000 closing cycles and 3,000 locking authorizations
The inner knob can always be turned. The reader knob containing electronics on the outside is unlocked using the transponder and provides access.
Dimensions: from 30 / 30 mm.
Double-knob cylinder for glass doors
Has the same features as the standard double-knob cylinder but is designed specifically for glass doors. The robust stainless steel design gives the stylish transparent glass doors added visual appeal.
Dimensions: from 10 / 27,5 mm.
Suitable for key switches, gates, distribution boxes and inspection openings.
Dimensions: from 30 mm.
For installation in a standard folding door with a door thickness of 40 mm.
Dimensions: from 27,5 / 35 mm.
Cylinder with reader on both sides
Both the inner and the outer knob rotate freely and identification using a transponder is required to open or close the door on both sides. By assigning different authorizations to access from the inside and access from the outside, people can be guided through a building in a targeted manner.
Cylinder without inner knob
The Emergency Exit versions are in line with DIN EN 179 and EN 1125 and are the right solution for emergency exit doors. The cylinder contains a unique feature that guarantees a reset of the lock cam in the 6-o’clock-position and the use of the anti-panic function at any time. ELS® Pro is available in three variants:
EE with inner knob
EE without inner knob
EE with mechanical inner key